New Fence at Angelina's Kitchen
Recently, Jason, the owner of Northwoods Landscape and Design, and his crew worked on a privacy fence for Angelina’s Kitchen. Angelina’s Kitchen is a well-known restaurant located in Woodbury, MN.
Jason had the idea to create this fence to help with the privacy for the restaurants patio. He designed it himself and according to Angela Verrastro, owner of Angelina’s Kitchen, his crew executed the project perfectly while completing the project on time and within budget.
“Jason and his crew at Northwoods Landscaping were fantastic to work with, from start to finish. I loved the design Jason came up with,” said Angela, “I will definitely use Northwoods for my next project and recommend them without hesitation.”
Northwoods Landscaping and Design will work with you to blend creative ideas and design innovation with the beauty of your natural surroundings. Together we can create an environment you will truly call your own.
Click here to view a list of our services.
About Angelina’s Kitchen:
July of 2006, Angelina's Kitchen opened their doors as a take-out restaurant and caterer. today, a full-service restaurant and wine bar with live entertainment every night, in addition to our catering business, that provides great food, exceptional service in a warm and comfortable atmosphere in thriving city of Woodbury, MN.
Contact Jason at Northwoods Landscape and Design if you are looking for a custom landscape design or if you have an idea but are unsure how to execute it, Jason will work with you to ensure your project turns out beautifully.
Click here to contact Jason today.
5 Spring Landscape Tips
The first official day of summer is right around the corner and it is time to get your yard summer-ready. Below are five tips to ensure a beautiful landscape for your summer days and nights.
1. Fertilize your perennials 2 to 3 pounds of a granular 10-10-10 fertilizer per 100 square feet of soil in early spring, just as new growth apears to be growing. Fertilize your shrubs too at this time.
2. Add Preen to your mulch beeds for weed prevention and add a 3” layer of new mulch.
3. If you have a brick patio check to see if you need to add polymeric sand in the brick spaces. Its a great time to seal the pavers so they look great for summer.
4. Start planning your annual planting beds but don’t install them until the ground temperture reaches 50-60 degrees. Ground temperature is usually posted on your local Greenhouse website.
5. Call a landscape professional to evaluate your existing landscaping or to plan for new additions to your yard.
We offer complete landscape solutions, from design through construction, ensuring the highest quality control possible. We are located in Woodbury, Minnesota and provide services for the entire Twin Cities Metro Area.
Click here to contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.